Welcome to Kingsbury Club & Spa
All local health clubs are not created equal! There is only one local health club with a 25 meter by 25 yard pool, only one features six indoor tennis courts, and only one local health club has fitness and activities for everyone from Seniors to toddlers and all ages in between. That local health club is the Kingsbury Club located just off exit 10 from Rt. 3.
The Kingsbury Club is not just another exercise club or gym - it's a way of life. It's like joining a Country Club, yet at a fraction of the cost. With a spectacular Day Spa and Scottish Pub with indoor golf, the Kingsbury Club will help you get back in the swing. All inclusive memberships are available for Seniors, Couples, Individuals, Families and Juniors.
Visit the Kingsbury Club & Spa... just a stones throw from Route 3 and a world apart from any other local health club.
At the Kingsbury Club, you'll find:
- We offer tennis programs for all ages and levels, including:
Instant Tennis, Men's & Women's Team Tennis, Contract Time, Drill & Play, Intraclubs, Adult and Junior Parties, Singles, Doubles, Mixed Leagues, Little Tennis through High School Clinics, and Adult & Junior Private and Group instruction.
- Our Fitness Center has 3 group exercise studios, a Pilates studio, and state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment:
Strength equipment, waterrowers, weight training equipment, treadmills, Stairmasters, bicycles, elliptical trainers, stair climbers, Arc Trainers, and free weights.
- We also offer many fitness programs, including:
Group exercise, Group Cycling, Personal Training, Senior Programs, Junior Strength & Sports Conditioning, Pilates, Aquatic Exercise, and Yoga.
- Kingsbury members and their guests now have their very own place to socialize! Whether it's to have a drink, grab a bite to eat, watch a game, or play golf, Kingsbury Pub has something for everyone.
- Our Scottish Pub features two state-of-the-art golf simulators by Full Swing Golf. Our golf pods actually simulate playing golf on many beautiful golf courses around the world. They are extremely accurate, provide faster play than outdoors, and are not weather dependent. We offer time by the half and full hour as well as leagues, tournaments, a driving range, contests, private instruction, parties, and special events.
- Create a stronger core, leaner frame and correct muscle imbalances with Pilates. From classes that introduce the basic principles which work together to form the foundation of Pilates exercise to Private Pilates Training, you'll find great Pilates programs at Kingsbury. Come see our brand new Pilates Studio.
- Our state-of-the-art aquatics center features full time lap swimming and offers:
Swimming Lessons, Water aerobics, Deep Water Exercise, Open Swim, American Red Cross Swimming, Certification programs, and Master Swim
- Our locker rooms are bright and clean and include a sauna and steam room and easy access to the aquatics center.
- With so much to do - tennis, camp, fitness classes, swim lessons, swim team - it's great to be a kid at the Kingsbury Club!
- For our member's convenience, we offer babysitting hours 7 days a week. Our warm and caring staff will make your child's visit a safe and rewarding experience.
- Kingsbury Club offers The Camp at Kingsbury for ages 6-14 and Kiddie Camp for ages 3-5. Our goal is to ensure that all our campers have a nurturing, fun-filled, experience while focusing on leading a healthy life style. Our cpmpetant camp staff will make sure your child learns and flourishes in a safe, enriching environment.
- The Kingsbury Club has a place for you to take a moment for yourself — a day spa where you can relax, enjoy yourself and leave feeling rejuvenated. You'll enjoy services that include:
Skin Care, Facials, Make-up, Waxing, Hair Salon, Massage, Chiropractic, Manicures, Pedicures, Paraffin Treatments, Body Wraps, Mud & Seaweed Treatments, Hydrotherapy, Aqua Massage, Vichy Table, Relaxation Room
- Bay State Physical Therapy, conveniently located upstairs at the Kingsbury Club, offers comprehensive care for orthopedic and neurological conditions. Their mission is to provide quality care to all patients, through a rehabilitation model of excellence and through education. Their goal is to be the leaders in the field by achieving optimal outcomes for our patients.